20HR ONLINE YIN YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
In Yin, we travel deeper – deeper into the body, deeper into the mind, as the meditative state of yoga transfuses into the way we hold Yin poses – that little bit longer, accepting and surrendering to what the body needs in each pose. Our Yin Yoga Teacher Training is reflective of this, going deeper than before, into your yogic knowledge, your awareness of your body, and your understanding of your students.
What you will learn
- Yin Yoga postures with alignment, variations, adjustments and prop use
- Sequencing principles of yin yoga
- Anatomy and Physiology as it pertains to yin yoga
- Understand the scientific reasoning behind extended stretching
- Learn how to use Deep Myofascial Release in yin yoga therapy
- Understand the difference between working with connective tissue and stretching muscles
- Deliver a balanced yin yoga approach to physical and mental health through teaching
- How Yin Yoga prepares the mind for meditation and offers us deeper dimensions in practice, something beyond the physical postures.
- You will learn how yin yoga addresses the deeper spiritual dimensions of yoga, with attention to the chakras, breathing exercises, and meditation.
- Yoga Therapy tools as applied through yin yoga
Prerequisites & Course Registration
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course attracts CPD points with Yoga Australia and other governing bodies.
Upon completion of this course, you can undertake a range of courses with Zama Institute to upgrade your skills.
- The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga by Bernie Clark
- Anatomy Trains by Tom Myers
Start any time with 6 months to complete the course from enrolment.