Yoga Therapy for Winter Health
16th, 23rd, 30th May & 6th June at our Toowoomba studio with Deb Goulding
$79, or $59 for members* – book now!
Winter is just around the corner, and it’s about this time of year where we all start reaching for the tissues and people’s sniffles become background noise! We all know how icy it can get here in Toowoomba, and try as we might those pesky germs start to fly around uncensored… That’s where Yoga Therapy for Winter Health steps in! These workshops are designed specifically to harness the amazing force that is yoga and all of its therapeutic powers, and put them to work by strengthening your immune system and fighting any sign of the dreaded flu.
These sessions will include:
- asana – the practice of yoga poses that clear the head and respiratory system, and invigorate the immune system
- pranayama – a variety of styles of breathing that enhances the digestion
- massage and marma points
- chanting for clearing the head and chest
- meditation such as trataka, for mental clarity
- yoga nidra for rest and rejuvenation
- nutrition, herbs and oils
Book in now, and let those coughs and sneezes melt away!
*Members includes anyone on an Ongoing Membership, or on a 1 Month Membership, 3 Month Membership, 6 Month Membership or 12 Month Membership that expires after this course’s duration.