Join us for a Yoga Nidra Teacher Training course
Listen in to our last Yoga Nidra teacher training with Swami Muktibodhananda for a small taste of what to expect:
Yoga Nidra Sleep & Meditation
Yoga Nidra Sound & Sense Withdrawal
ABOUT THE ZAMA INSTITUTE
The Zama Institute was founded by Zama Yoga Owner, Senior Yoga Teacher and Yoga Therapist, Nicole Gorry. Zama has been delivering teacher training with the Yoga & Integrative Medicine Institute (YIMI), where Nicole is a co-founder, since 2013. In 2019, the Zama Institute is delivering world-class, internationally recognised training backed by years of experience in the field. The Zama Institute brings you experienced teachers with a wealth of knowledge and an excellent support team to help you through your study. Our goal is to see you succeed. Join us today.
upcoming intakes pricing & enrolment
Click on each intake below for more details.
50hr Online Yoga Nidra & Yogic Meditation Teacher Training
Yoga Nidra is such effective technique, not only for physical or mental relaxation but also for preparing the mind for the higher yogic disciplines. Yoga Nidra literally means Yogic Sleep, and it is a state of conscious deep sleep, a dynamic sleep that takes place between the awakened state and the sleep state.
Yoga Nidra is now an evidence-based practice. The practice has proven benefits for people undergoing PTSD, depression, insomnia, hostility, psychosomatic diseases, chronic pain, anxiety, stress-related disorders and chemical dependency as well as for the establishment of joy, resilience and a sense of well-being in daily life.
What you will learn
- How to teach students to consciously explore the waking state, the dreaming state, the sleeping state and how to experience all three collectively
- Understand and teach brain wave patterning and common states of mind related to such patterns
- How to impart evidenced based research into yoga nidra
- Understand and teach how yoga nidra cam assist in mental health disorders
- How to teach the practice of yoga nidra
- Body-mind integration understanding
- How to achieve better concentration through yoga nidra
- How to change mental habits and achieve greatest potential
- Learn how to restructure experiences and revaluate situations with students
- Exploring the effective use of intentions, or sankalpas
- Understand Yoga philosophy and the mind in relation to current mental health framework
- Learn yoga therapy and meditation tools for delivering yoga teachings and philosophy to groups and individual in both clinical and private settings
Prerequisites & Course Registration
There are no prerequisites for this course. Any one can take this course.
This course attracts CPD points with Yoga Australia and other governing bodies. If you complete non-contact requirements, you will be issued with a 20hr certificate. If you only attend the contact hours, you will be issued with a 12hr certificate.
Upon completion of this course, you can undertake a range of courses with Zama Institute to upgrade your qualification.
- Yoga Nidra by Satyananda Saraswati get a FREE electronic copy here http://www.satyamyogaprasad.net/
- Sure Ways to Self-Realisation by Satyananda Saraswati
Upon completion of this course, you can undertake a range of our courses to upgrade your qualification.
This course forms part of our full Meditation Teacher Training course, which is registered with Meditation Australia.
- 2 x blankets
- 1 x mat
- 1 x bolster
- 1 x eye pillow
“Great teacher, beautiful studio and location, very informative class, helped me learn to have a deeper understanding of Yoga Nidra. Would definitely recommend.”
A.G – Yoga Nidra 2017