zama yoga works with YIMI (Yoga & Integrative Medicine Institute) to offer accredited yoga teacher training, meditation teacher training and Ayurveda courses.
- 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training
- 350 hour Yoga Teacher Training
- 200 hour upgrade to 350 hour Yoga Teacher Training
- 750 hour Advanced Diploma of Yoga and Meditation Teacher Training
- Distance Yoga Teacher Training
- 200 hour Meditation Teacher Training
- 200 hour Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
- AyurYoga Therapy
- Upgrade your current yoga teaching qualifications
- Specialised training in Yoga for Children, Yoga for Women, Yoga Nidra and more
These courses follow an integrative medicinal approach, combining the best of Western Biomedicine with Eastern Yoga philosophy and practice. In addition to undertaking classes, the courses include workshops, class hours, in class assignments, home practice and readings. Depending on the courses you undertake, upon completion, you will be qualified and ready to teach yoga and meditation classes and/or offer therapeutic advice and massage services, feeling confident in your practice, ability and knowledge.
These courses remain true to yoga and Ayurveda in their traditional forms, while offering insight into modern forms and styles of yoga and healing modalities. In the yoga courses, you will learn hatha yoga asana, which will provide you with the foundation to teach most modern styles of yoga, while also covering all the other aspects of yoga, with a focus mindfulness and presence.
From the bottom of our hearts we truly believe the study of yoga and Ayurveda to be an experience you will always thank yourself for. Whether you wish to teach, or simply deepen your practice and understanding, yoga and Ayurveda study is a path of growth and development we encourage you to take.
Visit YIMI (Yoga & Integrative Medicine Institute) to find out more.