Looking for Brisbane yoga classes? Step into Zama's Toowong yoga studio and discover a welcoming, peaceful haven and a love and appreciation of all things yoga. A space you can come to be energised, inspired and revitalised - or just to escape real life for a while.
There’s no need to book for any of our regularly scheduled classes, just for courses and special events. If you’re new, save yourself precious time and sign up online before you attend. You can choose to buy a pass or membership online or at the studio. All our classes are beginner friendly, so if you’ve never tried yoga before, don’t worry.
Zama Yoga Toowong has you sorted with lockers, change rooms, a toilet and a shower. Our hot classes are heated with radiant, infrared heat, like the sun to 35 degrees. Please bring a mat, towel and water bottle to class. If you don’t have a mat, they’re available for purchase, or you can hire one for just $2 with your first mat hire free. All other props are provided. It means so much to us that you’re on time - our doors open 15 to 20 minutes before each class and the door is locked 5 minutes into each class. After 6am classes, we close at 7:30am before re-opening for the next class.
Check out our timetable, prices and meet our teachers. Take a peek at our FAQs if you’ve got more questions - chances are, someone else has asked them before! Contact us if you can't find the answer. We love to chat!
PARKING 2 hour free parking is available behind us in the car park (entered via Jephson Street, High St or Sherwood Road) or in the Toowong Village carpark across the road
TIPS FOR NEW ZAMIS
- Let your teacher know that your new - they are there to help you
- Tell your teacher how you felt you went - we want to know
- Rest when you need to - Child's pose is your friend
- Follow your teacher's instructions - they are trained and know what they are doing
- Check out our FAQs - you've probably got lots of the same questions new Zamis have had before. If you can't find an answer, call us! We love to chat.
- Stay hydrated but don't eat or drink too much before class and don't guzzle water during class - small sips are best
- Listen to your body, don't do anything that doesn't feel right - that's what yoga is about