Holiday season is almost upon us, so it’s time to get those snacks and starters ready for those inevitable friend and family invasions! These super healthy, stuffed-with-goodness spring rolls will do just the trick.
Sweet Potato Spring Rolls
4 tblspn olive oil (for brushing)
20 sheets of spring roll pastry
100g crumbled fetts
1 carrot, cubed and cooked
1/2c lentils (dry)
2 sweet potatoes, cubed and cooked
1 spring onion, sliced finely
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Cook lentils and quinoa together (a rice cooker works well)
- Mash sweet potato and carrot, then combine with quinoa and lentils and allow to cool
- Add spring onions and fetta, and mix
- Scoop 1.5 tblspns into the corner of a spring roll wrap, fold sides in and roll to the end, adding water to make pastry stick as needed
- Brush spring rolls with oil and bake for 25 minutes or until they’re golden.
- Spring rolls can be frozen before baking and then baked from frozen when required (after being coated in more olive oil)
Recipe credit here.