If you’re looking for a snack that will satisfy your late night sugar cravings our August recipe is perfect for you. These Raspberry Gummies are a low-fructose, high nutrition treat that are guaranteed to satisfy when the urge to snack kicks in.
- 3 1/2 tablespoons I Quit Sugar’s Gut-Lovin’ gelatin powder or grass-fed, pasture raised gelatin.
- 1 1/2 cup fresh raspberries, frozen if fresh are not available.
- 1/2 tablespoon rice malt syrup (optional).
- 1. Dissolve the gelatin in ⅓ cup of cold water and let it rest for 5 minutes until it thickens or becomes gel-like.
2. Warm the raspberries and rice malt syrup in a saucepan until the berries become nice and soft. Take the mixture off the heat and puree using a stick blender. Once the mixture is smooth, stir in the gelatin.
3. Pour the mixture into a 10 x 15 cm glass or plastic container. Place into the refrigerate for 1 hour or until gummies have solidified for 1 hour. Cut into cubes and enjoy.
4. Make sure to keep your gummies in the fridge in an airtight container, they will last for up to 1 week.
Recipe courtesy of Sarah Wilson <3