20HR YOGA NIDRA TEACHER TRAINING ZAMA BRISBANE FEB 2020
Yoga Nidra is such effective technique, not only for physical or mental relaxation but also for preparing the mind for the higher yogic disciplines. Yoga Nidra literally means Yogic Sleep, and it is a state of conscious deep sleep, a dynamic sleep that takes place between the awakened state and the sleep state.
Yoga Nidra is now an evidence-based practice. The practice has proven benefits for people undergoing PTSD, depression, insomnia, hostility, psychosomatic diseases, chronic pain, anxiety, stress-related disorders and chemical dependency as well as for the establishment of joy, resilience and a sense of well-being in daily life.
What you will learn
- Conscious exploration of the waking state, the dreaming state, the sleeping state and how to experience all three collectively
- Understand brain wave patterning and common states of mind related to such patterns
- Evidenced based research on yoga nidra
- Understand how yoga nidra cam assist in mental health disorders
- Body-mind integration understanding
- How to achieve better concentration through yoga nidra
- How to change mental habits and achieve greatest potential
- Exploring the effective use of intentions, or sankalpas
- Understand Yoga philosophy and the mind in relation to current mental health framework
- Learn yoga nidra tools for own practice or delivering yoga teachings and philosophy to groups and individual in both clinical and private settings
The Yoga Nidra Teacher Training course is scheduled for Friday 21st & Saturday 22nd February 2020 at Zama Yoga Toowong.
Prerequisites & Course Registration
There are no prerequisites for this course. Any one can take this course.
This course attracts CPD points with Yoga Australia and other governing bodies. If you complete non-contact requirements, you will be issued with a 20hr certificate. If you only attend the contact hours, you will be issued with a 12hr certificate.
Upon completion of this course, you can undertake a range of courses with Zama Institute to upgrade your qualification.
- Yoga Nidra by Satyananda Saraswati