20HR CHAKRA, PRANA & YOGIC MEDITATION FEBRUARY 2020
Deepen your knowledge of ancient yogic metaphysics and yogic meditation with Chakra, Prana and Yogic Meditation Teacher Training with Swami Muktibodhananda.
The chakras are thought to vitalise the physical body and to be associated with interactions of a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual nature. They are considered a loci of life energy or prana, which is thought to flow among them along pathways called nadis. Positive changes to the health and function of the body and mind are brought about by improving this flow of prana.
This course will cover theoretical and practical teachings related to this yogic energy system. You will learn yogic techniques to powerfully affect physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energies to help your students improve their overall energetic health.
What you will learn
- The chakra energy system & the seven main chakra centres
- The Nadis of the body & how they can be activated
- How Kundalini activates the chakras
- Laws of the three Gunas and how they play in our daily cycles
- Five sheaths of the Koshas & their relation to the chakras
- The forms of fire of the Seven Agnis & their development of the Koshas
- Working with the five functional divisions of Prana
- Tools for meditation including Mantras, Mala, Ishta Devata and Yantras
- Yogic Meditation techniques such as Antar Mouna, Ajapa Japa, Trataka, Prana Vidya & Moving Meditation
- How to teach these techniques to your students
Sunday 23rd & Monday 24th February 2020 at Zama Yoga Toowong
Prerequisites & Course Registration
There are no prerequisites for this course. Any one can take this course.
This course attracts CPD points with Yoga Australia and other governing bodies. If you complete contact and non-contact requirements, you will be issued with a 20hr certificate. If you only attend the contact hours, you will be issued with a 12hr certificate.
Upon completion of this course, you can undertake a range of courses with the Zama Institute to upgrade your qualification.
- Sure Ways to Self Realisation by Satyananda Saraswati