Try this delicious no-bake peanut butter pie!
- 1 and a 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tblspn coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
1. Line a circle pan or pie dish with baking paper.
2. For crust, combine all ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well, to create a dough. Press dough into pan and set aside.
3. For the filling, blend the 4 ingredients until smooth. Pour filling on top of crust and smooth with a spatula. Place pie in the freezer, for 4-6 hours or until firmly set.
4. Prepare the topping once pie is set. Combine maple syrup, coconut oil and cocoa in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Drizzle over pie once it has been removed from the pan, ready to serve.
Recipe credit here.