Welcome to Zama! We can't wait to meet you.
The best news is all of our classes are suitable for beginner yogis. We give options in class so you don't need to do something that doesn't feel right and Balasana (child's pose) is always there if you need it.
For those of you not ready to for a class, we also have a beginner's course which is a great place for you to start if you've never tried yoga before and have some hesitations.
That being said, why not just jump in and try a class? There's nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Make sure you take advantage of the new client deals for your studio!
Create an online profile by following the link to your local studio below – this will save time before your first class and that way we can find you in the system as soon as you get to the studio. Follow the links to view our prices, timetables and what’s happening at the studios. If you have any questions check out our FAQs or contact us. We’d love to hear from you
You can log in to check your existing pass or membership (as well as buy new ones), buy gift certificates and make bookings for courses and workshops (we don’t take bookings for regular classes except for aerial yoga classes and special events – refer to your studio’s timetable for details).
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
TIPS FOR NEW ZAMIS
- Let your teacher know that your new - they are there to help you
- Tell your teacher how you felt you went - we want to know
- Rest when you need to - Child's pose is your friend
- Follow your teacher's instructions - they are trained and know what they are doing
- Check out our FAQs - you've probably got lots of the same questions new Zamis have had before. If you can't find an answer, call us! We love to chat.
- Stay hydrated but don't eat or drink too much before class and don't guzzle water during class - small sips are best
- Listen to your body, don't do anything that doesn't feel right - that's what yoga is about