Nut butters are a great way to add something fun to your normal meal or snack. The perfect way to add in some extra yummy protein to your toast, oatmeal, or as a dip with fruit!
Here’s a great recipe for your own homemade nut butter that’s easy and delicious!
Cinnamon and Macadamia Nut Butter
- 350g macadamias (yummy!)
- 1-3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2-3 Tbsp cinnamon
- A small pinch of salt
- 1-2 tsp vanilla powder or essence
- Optional Add Ins: cacao wafers, shredded coconut, honey or pure maple syrup to taste, orange zest etc.
- Add all chosen ingredients to a quality food processor and blitz until desired. Start with 1 tbsp coconut oil and gradually add more if needed.
- Taste the mixture and then adjust if needed.
- Pour into an old re-cycled Changing Habits Coconut Oil jar and store in the fridge.
See- it’s easy to make and all natural!
Recipe credit to Changing Habits 🙂