Administration Coordinator & Receptionist Needed – Toowong
We are looking for a friendly, vibrant, intelligent individual who loves health & wellness to fill the position of Administration Co-Ordinator & Receptionist at our Brisbane Studio.
About the role
The role is a casual position of approximately 15-20 hours per week. The regular hours will be spread over three shifts with additional ad hoc hours, including:
- Two shifts finishing at 7:30/8pm on either Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and/or Thursday. While you will generally only work on two of those days each week, being available to cover the remaining two evening reception shifts occasionally is required.
- One day time shift on Fridays
- Occasional weekend shifts
- You will also be responsible for the day to day running of the studio, including organising emergency class covers remotely/from home, so additional hours may be required on ad hoc basis.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Reception (studio preparation, customer service, class sign in)
- Managing payments, including paying accounts, invoicing, and receiving and following up customer payments
- General administration including some personal assistant duties
- Management of studio software and systems including staff, class and product set up (we use MINDBODY)
- Stock and supplies ordering
- Client administration and enquiries
- Staff and teacher management including recruitment, staff liaison, class covers, emergency covers
- Management of studio operations, equipment and logistics
- Ad hoc marketing tasks
- Events and workshop management
You will have some prior experience working in customer service, administration or business experience. If a customer service role, you must have had experience dealing with administration functions in some way.
Any marketing skills would also be looked upon favourably (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Woo Commerce, Facebook, Instagram, Mail Chimp), though this is not required.
You can work independently, follow directions, and complete tasks efficiently.
The right person will be a go-getter with a fine eye for detail, a stickler for getting it right, and has a jolly good time while doing it. A natural at dealing with people, you are a clear communicator, able to deal with all situations and walks of life, have an outgoing personality, are intelligent, dedicated, dependable and really enjoy working with and serving people.
This role would suit a university student with some prior experience or someone looking for part time/casual work.
You must love yoga but a knowledge of yoga from a teachers perspective is certainly not required. While Yoga Teachers with the above skills are encouraged to apply, the role would not be suited to a Yoga Teacher with no additional skills or experience.
You must be able to commit to the role for at least 12 months.
We are a fun loving team with a friendly relaxed approach. We are looking for someone who will become part of the team and love the studio as much as we do.
Full training will be provided and you will also be able to enjoy free unlimited classes at our studio!
Please apply with a cover letter, specifying how you meet the criteria, and resume to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to meet you!
Applications close Friday 20 September. The recruitment process will take place in October with training in November.