Do you want to know what a down face dog is, or what the difference between Warrior I and Warrior II is? Then take our 6-week beginner’s yoga course from 10:45am – 11:45am on Sunday’s in February 2017 for $110 (casual) or $90 (members).
Zama’s beginner’s yoga course will help you understand the basics of yoga asana practice so you can feel more confident in your practice. Even if you’ve been doing classes for a little while, this course will help you by breaking down poses and correcting your alignment.
- Week 1 – The Basics, Yogic Breath & Seated Asanas
- Week 2 – Core, Twists & Standing Asanas
- Week 3 – Forward & Backward Bending
- Week 4 – Mudras, Bandhas & Pranayama
- Week 5 – Arm Balances & Inversions for Beginners
- Week 6 – Putting it all together
Places are limited to 15 students to ensure your teacher can take the time to check your postures and answer your questions, so book now.
Please note the course will not be heated.
Toowong: 5/02/2017 – 12/03/2017 BOOK NOW!
Toowoomba: 5/02/2017 – 12/03/2017 BOOK NOW!