This mousse is delicious, easy to make, and best of all – it has a hidden avo in its mix!
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao wafers
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoon of maple syrup, or honey
- Combine cacao wafers in a blender until a powder is formed.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Scoop out of blender and let mixture set in fridge or freezer until firm.
- Enjoy on its own, or add mousse to other desserts, combine with fresh fruits, or atop a stack of pancakes. 🙂