Aerial yoga is coming to our Toowoomba studio from September! Join us for 4 week beginner’s courses to decompress tight joints and realign your body!
Aerial yoga is practiced using a swing, suspended from the ceiling, to support and assist yoga postures. Aerial yoga is not as scary as you might think – the postures are safe and completely supported, and help you to strengthen your body against gravity. And it has heaps of benefits! Find out all about them here.
Book now for a 4 week Beginner’s Aerial Yoga course! Intermediate to advanced courses and a regular class coming soon. We recommend taking the beginner’s course first 🙂
Watch Deb instruct on this video now!
- Wednesdays 5:30pm – 6:30pm 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th September 2013 $99
- Thursdays 6:45pm – 7:45pm 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th September 2013 $99
- Fridays 9:30am – 10:30am 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th September 2013 $99
- Sundays 10:45am – 11:45am 8th, 15th, 22nd & 29th September 2013 $99
- Wednesdays 5:30pm – 6:30pm 2nd, 9th, 16th & 23rd October 2013 $99
- Thursdays 6:45pm – 7:45pm 3rd, 10th, 17th & 24th October 2013 $99
- Fridays 9:30am – 10:30am 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th October 2013 $99
- Sundays 10:45am – 11:45am 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th October 2013 $99